Learn how to make a Home Protection Crystal Grid to protect your home from negative energies and create a sanctuary. Block harmful psychic energies from entering a room or your house with this simple but effective Black Tourmaline Crystal Grid.
Why Protect Your Home?
Your home should feel safe and secure. Some people experience problems from negative energy leaking into their home either from shared accommodation, other apartments, the neighbourhood nightmare neighbours
If you have experienced a Psychic Attack or are Empathic you should have a Home Protection Crystal Grid in place. This grid will be your first line of spiritual defence before anything has the chance to get near you. So let’s get to it!
Home Protection Crystal Grid (Pin this to Pinterest)
What You Will Need:
4 Large or Medium sized Black Tourmaline Crystal Points. If unavailable you can use the Raw Chunks or Tumble Stones.
1 Large or Medium sized Red Tiger’s Eye (aka Dragon’s Eye). If unavailable you can use Golden Tigers Eye.
Raw Black Tourmaline Point
Red Tiger’s Eye also known as Dragon’s Eye
Simple Crystal Grid Activation Method
If you already know how to activate a Crystal Grid, feel free to use your prefered method. Otherwise, to keep things nice and easy, I am going to show you a really simple method to activate the grid. Activation programs or charges the crystals with your intention, so they can begin to do their work for you.
All you need are 4 Black Tourmaline Crystals and a Red Tigers Eye
3. Raise your crystals up in front of your Third Eye Chakra (brow area).
4. Focus on your desired result, use visualisation and emotion. Say to yourself or out loud a statement of your intention like “I program this Crystal Grid to protect my …………….. and all who live here from all forms of harm.”
5. Lastly arrange your crystals into position (see below).
Home protection crystal grid diagram
Setting Up Your Home Protection Crystal Grid
Now that your crystals are programmed and charged with your intention, all you have to do is arrange them. Please see the diagram above. If you have more than one floor, use the ground or lowest floor for the grid. With irregularly shaped floor plans, you may need to get more crystals to grid the extra corners.
If your ground floor is not the biggest floor then you can either grid the widest floor or you may want to grid all floors. You can also bury the Black Tourmaline crystals outside if you have a garden. I recommend putting them in glass jars to protect them from water damage and so they can be retrieved later if needed.
Get the complete guide to crystal grids in my bestselling book. Click the image to learn more
(1) In position 1 place a Black Tourmaline Crystal Point at each of the four corners of your home or a room, standing up or pointing outwards.
(2) In position 2 place the Red Tiger’s Eye crystal near your main entrance or door. Ideally, it should be just inside and visible.
If you have any questions about this grid just post them in the comments below (Please keep any questions you have on topic if you want a response).