These are my TOP six crystals for self love. Discover support stones on your inner journey to self-acceptance and self-healing. Learn how they can help you embrace compassion and love for yourself…
Crystals For Self Love
At the time of writing this, we are approaching St. Valentine’s Day. With so much focus on our external relationships with others, I hope this is a reminder of the importance of self-love.
Whether in a relationship or single, you can benefit from these stones.
How To Work With These Crystals
As always, you can carry, wear or meditate with any of these crystals. They can be displayed in your home or on a personal altar as a reminder.
As we are dealing with crystals for self love, you might want to do some simple self-healing work. Try the following exercise if you want.
Try This Self Love Crystal Healing
You can use any of the following crystals that feel right for you. If you have them in a heart shape or faceted hexagon, that’s great but any shape that lays flat on your body will do.
Remember to cleanse your crystal first, before placing it in your chakras.
1. Lay down on your bed or sofa. Make sure you will not be disturbed for 15 minutes.
2. Get comfortable and have your chosen crystal nearby.
3. It’s optional but diffusing some natural rose essential oil or an incense stick will help you relax and tap into the energy of self care (make sure your room is well ventilated).
4. Place your crystal over your heart chakra, in the centre of your chest.
5. Close your eyes and take some slow deep breaths.
6. Visualise an orb of soft pink light around your crystal and heart for a couple of minutes.
7. See it expanding to suround your aura. Like a cocoon of loving light.
8. After roughly 5 to 10 minutes, open your eyes and remove your crystal.
6 Crystals For Self Love
1. PINK OPAL
Any variety of pink opal can be used. This soothing crystal helps you take care of yourself and heal your heart.
Unakite also supports heart healing. This gently grounding stone encourages self-care and self-love.
3. ROSE QUARTZ
This form of quartz has a soft, gentle and loving energy. It heals and activates your heart chakra, encouraging self-care.
Learn more about the beautiful Twin Flame Phenomena Oracle by Angali Devi
This is not as easy to find but it’s a lovely crystal. Chrysocolla brings compassion for yourself and combats any emotional blocks you have with receiving.
Another great alternative to Rose Quartz. Rhodonite works on your heart chakra to be more open to self-love.
6. PINK AMETHYST
This is much easier to find these days. Pink Amethyst clears your heart chakra and teaches you that you are worthy of love.
Which crystal does your heart desire? I would love to hear from you in the comments below (PLEASE keep any questions you have concise and stick to this blog post topic if you want a response).
Get Your FREE EBOOK and discover your Guardian Stone HERE!
P.S. If you feel I have helped you and you want to support me you could share this post, check out my books, leave a book review, or you can Buy Me A Coffee. Thank you!
Copyright © Ethan Lazzerini – The text and photos should not be used or appear elsewhere without permission from the author Ethan Lazzerini. You can share links to it but don’t copy it! Thank you.